Definition of Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Infection
The Skin Infection Miami or Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infection (ABSSSI), is an acute bacterial wound infection with a specific size of at least 75 cm2 covering the entire infested area including redness surface. Size being an important point in the drugs studies. The antibiotics for skin infection study that the patients have to treat, will be reviewed and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In addition to the quantitative effects that can provide with the use of antibacterial drugs for a clinical study.
Register Here or Call: 786 615 7132
Comments or questions are welcome.
Symptoms of Skin Infection Miami
- White Blood Cell (WBC) count > 10,000 cells/mm3 > 10% immature neutrophils (bands) regardless of total peripheral WBC count.
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP) > ULN.
- Lymph node enlargement proximal to the infection.
- Lymphangitic streaking proximal to the infection ABSSSI.
Qualifying Patients in a Study of ABSSSI
Patients with the following situations, may qualify to participate in a skin infection study at ARDS clinical research in Miami:
- Male or female subject ≥ 18 years of age, and adolescents between the ages of 12 and 18 years who weigh greater than 60 kg.
Suspected or documented ABSSSI Caused by Gram-positive pathogen :
- Cellulitis / erysipelas: A diffuse skin infection Miami characterized by the diffusion of the areas of redness, edema, and / or induration.
- Wound Infection: An infection characterized by purulent drainage from a wound with surrounding redness, edema, and / or induration.
- Major cutaneous abscess: Infection is characterized by a buildup of pus within the dermis or deeper which is accompanied by redness, swelling and / or induration.
What Patients Do Not Qualify for a Skin Infection Study?
- Patients with medical conditions that can alter the investigation. (For example, patients suffering from neutropenia)
- Patients suffering or suspected of being diagnosed with diseases such as osteomyelitis or septic arthritis.
- Patients who have received medical treatment for skin infection Miami, for more than 24 hours.
ARDS Clinical Trials
Advance Research Development Solutions is a clinical trials in Miami that collaborate in the development of therapies for diseases of high incidence. Our enrolling studies-related medical care, labs tests and investigation study medicine will be provided at no cost to you. You may receive compensation for time and travel if you are suffering an skin infection Miami.